Criminology101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Admins_TylerMuse
by Derek Morgan Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:14 pm

» gggggggggggggggg
by Derek Morgan Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:47 pm

» Cadence Spb Orcad 16 5 03031 Allegro Spb Hotfix Full Version
by almyndash Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:06 pm

» Cadence Spb Orcad 16 5 03031 Allegro Spb Hotfix Full Version
by almyndash Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:05 pm

» Member of the month
by Derek Morgan Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:12 pm

Poll

afdsdf

Tch. There's no real bulls! I_vote_lcap100%Tch. There's no real bulls! I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
Tch. There's no real bulls! I_vote_lcap0%Tch. There's no real bulls! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Tch. There's no real bulls! I_vote_lcap0%Tch. There's no real bulls! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tch. There's no real bulls!

2 posters

Go down

Tch. There's no real bulls! Empty Tch. There's no real bulls!

Post by Xan Clay Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Xan's adopted father had left him within sight of his cousin Reid, but the boy was sure that his cousin was busy so didn't see the other man. That didn't bother the little boy as he just waved at his dad as other rushed to get to work. Shrugging his shoulders and pulling at the straps of his backpack, the blond wondered if Chris was here today. Xan's best friend was Garcia's cousin and he knew that Chris spent a lot of time in the office like he did.

Walking through what he'd been told was called the 'Bull Pen' Xan was on the look out for Chris. The six year old thought adults were silly. There were no bulls here or any kind of pen to keep them in. When told about that, the Xan's eyes had lit up and wanted to find the bulls and wondered if they really did charge if you were wearing red. If they did he had to make sure not to wear red! That had been just another adult lie though and he'd been disappointed to find out there were no real bulls.

Ducking through people's legs and trying to avoid the hot coffee they were carrying, Xan's face split into a grin when he spotted his friend. Pulling his hands close he walked on his tiptoes like they did in cartoons to try and sneak up on the younger boy.
Xan Clay
Xan Clay

http://www.islesofaglaia.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tch. There's no real bulls! Empty Re: Tch. There's no real bulls!

Post by Chris Carter Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:33 am

Penny, as he often called her, was busy working a case for the moment and had asked him to busy himself in the bull pen for the moment. He had done so happily, sneaking his way under Morgan's desk and munching on a candy bar he'd gotten from the vending machines. His mum was with her fiance and his dad was off with another woman --the usual. Thus he'd been left at Garcia's who had taken him to work with him.

Finally getting up, he was about to head to the conference room to spy on his cousin when he turned around and jumped in surprise. "Wahh! Don't scare me like that Jamie!" he protested only half-heartedly before grinning. "Penny is on a case in the other room. Wanna spy?"
Chris Carter
Chris Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Clay Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:58 am

Xan giggled when he caught his friend by surprise. That was what he wanted but then he pouted slightly at the other calling him Jamie but then shrugged it off. Chris was the only one allowed to call him that. The blond didn't like the name thinking it was a girly name.

Brown's eyes lighting up he grinned back. "Yeah!"

He liked Chris' cousin. She was amazing and as smart as Reid without Xan's eyes wanting to close. Pulling the bag of skittles out of the front of his overalls, he opened it and offered some of the fruity snack to the other boy. "Who's desk We gonna hide under?"

Wrinkling his nose as he remembered the floor under one desk he stated, "Not Johnson."

That man had been scary and had yelled at Xan when he'd cut up all his papers. He'd apologized! And it wasn't like they were ruined! Xan had taped them back together! And there was always yucky gum and pencil shavings under the man's desk.
Xan Clay
Xan Clay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Carter Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:13 am

Chris accepted some of the sugary skittles happily and he shrugged slightly, pulling his toy FBI badge from Penny out of his denim pockets and fiddling with it. "I dunno, they have a round circle table in there. Maybe we could sneak under your cousin's desk so when they come out of there to talk more bout it, we could hear?" he suggested.

Chris agreed with Jamie on Johnson's desk. It had been horrible. "Did you ever find the bulls?" he asked, stuffing more skittles into his mouth.
Chris Carter
Chris Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Clay Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:25 am

Xan happily agreed though he wanted to see the round table. He'd been at one of the foster homes and got to see a movie that had a round table in it. And knights with swords! From what Xan understood his and Chris' cousins were kinda like those knights. They were good guys and their swords were the guns they carried.

Shaking his head and tucking his long bangs behind an ear the blond pouted. "No," he replied a bit sulkily. "Grown ups always lie."

Shaking out some Skittles he munched on one. "How can you fit bulls into th' vending machine?"

That was where someone had said they were going to get a red bull! Xan had followed excitedly but saw no red bulls. The man had just gotten a drink from the machine!
Xan Clay
Xan Clay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Carter Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:55 am

Chris looked thoughtful at Jamie's words and nodded in agreement. His mom and dad always lied to him when they were trying to hide something from the other, mostly his dad though. Scooting to sit on the floor, he bit into a skittle only to yelp and he spit it out, rubbing his cheek.

"Owww," he complained. "I think I ate a rocky skittle. That hurttt." He tried another one only to get the same results. "Your skittles are rocks," he told the other boy.
Chris Carter
Chris Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Clay Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:08 am

Sliding his backpack off his shoulders he sat down and fussed with his bag making sure it couldn't be seen either. Opening up the top so he could reach in if he wanted to pull out some more candy or get one of his comic books. Facing his friend with puffed out cheeks he crossed his arms. "They are not!"

To prove his point, Xan ate a whole handful. It made his mouth hurt to chew all that, but he was going to prove that his Skittles weren't rocks! Poking his friend's cheek he grinned when the other scowled at him. "Open your mouth."
Xan Clay
Xan Clay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Carter Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:42 pm

"Are so!" he argued with a pout, crossing his own arms when Jamie had reached into the bag and stuffed a whole handful into his mouth like it was nothing. He pouted further when nothing happened to Jamie like it did him and he wondered why the skittles hurt his mouth so much. He ate loads of candy every day and all the time, why would it hurt now?

"Just don't put a rock candy in my mouth," he said as he opened his mouth as wide as he could get it.
Chris Carter
Chris Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Clay Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Xan giggled shaking his head as his friend insisted that he had rock candy. It wasn't rock candy, but the boy had had some before. It had been really yummy! Of course he'd had too much and that caused his tummy to hurt but he didn't get much sympathy from his adopted brother. His daddy on the other hand had been stern but gave into his demands to be held and cuddled.

Poking his finger where he thought Chris placed the skittles. He had to quickly withdraw his hand and held it to his chest with a frown. "You bitted me!"
Xan Clay
Xan Clay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Carter Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:07 am

Chris yelped and bit down on his best friend's finger on instinct. That poke had really hurt! "That hurttt," he complained to Jamie, rubbing his cheek with a sniff. "Make it stop hurting." He felt like that time when he was little and he'd bitten into a really hard candy pop. His dad had healed his tooth then at least with some icky goopy stuff but he didn't know if they had that sorta stuff here.
Chris Carter
Chris Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Clay Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:10 am

Xan knew that kisses didn't make your owies go away but that didn't stop him from begging them from his daddy when he got hurt. Those led to cuddles and a Popsicle if he shed enough tears. Sometimes he got stickers and when he behaved like a big boy at the Dentist office he sometimes got to choose a toy from a box. He didn't know that they were likely gotten at the local dollar store. He just knew he got a free toy or a sucker.

"Well, the dent test says you have cavities." Xan tried to peer in his friend's mouth. He'd seen a film in class and it showed something called Plank monsters that attacked the teeth. "I think you have those plank monsters eating your teeth."
Xan Clay
Xan Clay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Carter Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:07 am

"Whatsa cavities?" he asked, closing his mouth after hearing his friend talk about plank monsters eating away at his teeth. It sounded like something his mommy would say when she wanted to make him believe all his sugary treats would lead to something bad. He inwardly snorted, as if! His candy was not harmful at all. No monsters could get his candy, nope.

"How do I get rid of the plank monsters?" he instead asked, rubbing his cheek.
Chris Carter
Chris Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Clay Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:32 am

Xan thought about it. "Cavities are holes in your teeth from the plank monsters. That nasty blue stuff that smells and tasty yucky and minty that's in the bathroom.Daddy has some and Damian uses it."

In the movie it washed away the plank monsters. Eating some more Skittles, Xan nodded his head. "Think they have some here?"
Xan Clay
Xan Clay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Carter Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:58 pm

"Dontcha mean tooth paste?" Chris asked, letting his hand drop to the side in favor of looking at his best friend in confusion. His tooth paste was minty... but then again it wasn't blue and it tasted yummy enough to him. His mommy had bought him it when he'd proclaimed his old toothpaste icky.

"I never saw any of that stuff around here. Maybe we can find someone to help us?" he suggested, knowing the goons downstairs were inclined to help them out if they pretended they were in trouble. "We'll need to pretend we're hurt though."
Chris Carter
Chris Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Clay Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Xan shook his head. "It's in a bottle. I saw daddy and Dami drinking it."

Xan had tried it once and it was yucky! He ended up getting sick. But that stuff was supposed to keep the plank monsters away if you had them. Poking his friend's cheek again, he honestly replied, "But you is hurted."

Nodding though, he climbed onto the chair then desk he stood on it and peered around. Some of the adults gave him a curious glance others who knew him paid him no mind for now. Luckily Morgan wasn't around or else he'd probably be mad about Xan standing on his desk. But his shoes were clean! He'd checked because that Janet guy got mad whenever he made a mess.

"Hey, you think the grownups are the bulls?"

Xan was just thinking about that because he knew that when grownups were mad and if he and Chris were around they'd say 'bull'. He had a sneaking suspicion that they were gonna say something else because whenever his other daddy swore he'd get told off by his daddy if Xan was in the room. Same if Dami swore.

Xan Clay
Xan Clay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum